Size: 22' x L, 8' x W, 4' x H
Days: Up to 7 Days
Rent Time Extension: $10 Per Additional Day
Ton(s): 3 Included For Household
Extra Weight: $75 Per Ton For Construction
Great for household cleanouts
A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for a wide range of projects and can hold roughly 10 pickup truck loads worth of waste and debris. This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price and capacity.
For Construciton Projects, Call our office for Trucking & Tonnage Rates
What fits in a 20 yard dumpster?
- Basement, attic, or garage cleanup
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- 300 to 400 square feet of deck removal
- 2,500 to 3,000 sq. ft. of single layer roof shingle removal
Items that will inccur additional charges:
- Tires ($25.00 Each)
- Electronics Containing Microprocessors ($30.00 Each)
- Yard Waste (Not Accepted Mixed With Trash)
- Hazardous Waste (Not Accepted)
- Loading Container with Powered Equipement Prohibitted.