Size: 22' x L, 8' x W, 6' x H
Days: Up to 7 Days
Rent Time Extension: $10 Per Additional Day
Ton(s): 5 Included For Household
Extra Weight: $75 Per Ton For Construction
Great For Household Cleanouts
This dumpster is typically the perfect dumpster size for major home addition projects, construction for a new home or garage demolition. It can also hold materials from window remodeling on an entire house or replacements for the side of a small to medium sized home. A 30 yard dumpster may be the right solution for complete residential cleanouts and commercial cleanup projects.
For Construciton Projects, Call our office for Trucking & Tonnage Rates
What fits in a 30 yard dumpster?
- Major home addition debris
- New home construction debris
- Garage demolition debris
- Whole-home window or siding replacement
- Commercial roof tear off
- Commercial or office building cleanout
- Large amounts of demolition debris, trash, paper, or cardboard
Items that will inccur additional charges:
- Tires ($25.00 Each)
- Electronics Containing Microprocessors ($30.00 Each)
- Yard Waste (Not Accepted Mixed With Trash)
- Hazardous Waste (Not Accepted)
- Loading Container with Powered Equipement Prohibitted.